A social adult day program providing social, physical, recreational and education activities designed to enhance the quality of life for all clients and to enable each client to maximize his/her potential.
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday from 10:30 a.m.—3:30 p.m.
Our Transportation company is contracted with Vital Transportation. Referral to the program must come through Home Care.
Cost per week of $17.75 to hold your spot until discharge. Bills are sent out monthly.
- To Increase Socialization
- To Support a Healthy Lifestyle
- To Promote Independence
- Therapeutic recreational programs, mental fitness programs, physical fitness programs and socialization and peer support;
- Respite and support to caregivers;
- Services based on the special needs of the client;
- Safe & reliable transportation within the St James catchment area to and from program;
- Nutritious meal & snacks;
- A pleasant, safe and comfortable environment with supervision;
- Educational speakers
- Regular outings within the community;
- Rest periods based on client need
- Access to Pastoral Care
- Access to hairdresser, manicurist and foot care (fee for services)
Application to the Adult Day Program must be processed through the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority, Home Care Department. After the application has been processed and forwarded to our Adult Day Program, the Coordinator will contact and interview the applicant when an opening in the program is available